THE SKYNET SECTION
Last updated: January 1st, 2022.
1. The personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you purchase an NFT, we DON’T collect information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (wallet password), email address, and phone number. Terms for purchase change if you are purchasing merchandise from our webshop. Please refer to the Terms of Service for the shop.
– We use a Facebook pixel to track visitor data
– We use Google Analytics and AdWords to coordinate ads and grow the brand
– We use Mailchimp to store any emails you provide us to send you informative newsletters and offers.
2. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Wallet address to send you any NFT that you might purchase and send potential airdrops.
In some cases, we require your email and wallet address to log access to the members club, pre-sale, and whitelisting. This information is stored on an encrypted centralized service to ensure a quick login and service is provided to you.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally, to improve and optimize our Site. For example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.)
3. Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY. NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY OR STATE YOU ARE FROM.
4. Behavioral advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when seeing a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, don’t hesitate to contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that your information will be transferred (encrypted) outside Europe, including Canada and the United States.
7. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information (wallet address – also stored on the Solana blockchain) for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
10. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or want to make a complaint, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our discord server to chat with our team.